Planner, starter, implementer and developer of the project: Roauf Khalil Aqayi / (Global love ambassador of The Love Foundation) / www.roauf.com
Special advisor / Special editor of the text of reports, lectures and interviews / Author, designer and editor of the books: Aurora / (Professor of English language and literature)
Special adviser: Jean Béliveau / (World walker, for peace and children) / www.wwwalk.org/en
Other colleagues who will be chosen later: Physician / medical consultant, photographer and reporter, cinematographer, documentary filmmaker, expert in 3D movies, publishing, webmaster, financial advisers, consultants in various matters, travel guides, coordinators with individuals and institutions around the world
The "hiking and running in cities around the world" project is a major and neutral (non-political and non-religious) international humanitarian project, and part of the main project with the title of "Global Love Culture".
The project will include hiking and running in 256 countries and territories with various obstacles and problems, severe difficulties, and in very different climates to help needy people around the world.
And this movement will be a symbol of perseverance and dedication in order to conduct humanitarian efforts to expand a global social movement in the direction of creating a better and more loving world, for the manifestation of oneness of humanity based on a common global love culture.
- To make an attempt to develop the global vision that we are one, and people in different countries and regions across the world are part of our family. And each of us has a duty to love our family around the world unconditionally, and to help each other as much as possible, regardless of nationality, race, culture, etc.
- Sibling treaty of implementers of the project with some philanthropists in every territory or country, those who help us and be active in the project of "hiking and running in cities around the world", as a symbol of the global family.
- It's not just friendship, but implementers of the project will accept all their brothers and sisters around the world, under a common family name formally and in writing. / The common family name will be a second last name for all the sisters and brothers in different countries and territories.
- Promoting the view that people can expect others to treat them as divine creatures, and also themselves behave with others as divine creatures.
- Trying to encourage people to devote part of their incomes (e.g. %10 or more) to the needy people around the world unconditionally (please note that fixed asset (such as land, buildings, vehicles, plant and equipment) are not desired, but just weekly and monthly incomes); alternatively, spend a few hours a day of their time to serve each other and others for a certain period, for example, one year, a few years or a lifetime unconditionally.
- These efforts and incomes are to expand needy people access (fairly) to the food, water, clothing, shelter, medical treatment, education, the World Wide Web, and the ability to equal right to choose and self-actualization around the world.
- To start a practical and universal movement to promote unconditional love in the world.
- Arthur Blessitt / www.blessitt.com
- Jean Béliveau / wwwalk.org/en/
- Steven Newman / www.stevennewman.com
- Harry Lee McGinnis / www.hawkwalk.com
- Ffyona Campbell / en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ffyona_Campbell
- Robert Garside / www.robertgarside.com
- Tony Mangan / www.theworldjog.com
- Gary Hause / www.walkingman.org
- Some of these special people were great philanthropists, and they have collected humanitarian aid to people in need, but just as a personal action, not in the form of an organized collection for major global and social goals.
- This project is not based on just an individual action, but project implementer is trying to be the starter of this project; while it will be an international movement. And there will be volunteers who will do "hiking and running" in their countries and territories by his side. Furthermore, they will participate in the humanitarian actions.
- Hiking in cold and hot weathers
- Record of 5 hours hiking on snow and ice at -15 to -20 ° C, without getting tired, without rest and without stopping.
- The ability to hike without getting tired and need to rest and without stopping for about 10 hours
- Record of 18 hours hiking a day in Iraqi Kurdistan, with little resting and stopping in the street.
- The ability to hike for 5-10 hours per day will be enough, for the implementation of the project. And the rest of the day (about 5 to 8 hours) will be spent on other activities, including humanitarian services, etc.
- It is noteworthy that the implementer has had an activity background on several matters 15 to 20 hours a day.
- The distance between cities will be covered with the vehicles (over uninhabited and long distances). Then "hiking and running" will be started after entering each city in its streets and districts (among the people and in order to communicate with people).
- "Hiking and running" will be run in the capital cities in each country and region (at least 50 and max 100 km (about 5-10 hours) per day). / And where it is needed in the largest, most populous and important cities, on average 3 to 5 cities within each country per week.
- The project will be executed an average for each country or territory 3 to 10 days (generally about a week for most of them).
- "Hiking and running" in the cities of seven continents throughout the world, in a period of five years.
- 58 countries and territories in Europe for the first year
- 51 countries and territories in Asia for the second year
- 41 countries and territories in North America for the third year
- 58 countries and territories in Africa for the fourth year
- 25 countries and territories in Oceania + 14 countries and territories in South America + visiting Antarctic for the fifth year
- The time of project implementation may change in different situation and for various countries and territories.
- The project may take more than five years (maximum fifteen years) due to other activities, making documentary series and preparing the books, various problems and acceptance in different countries, especially considering the time required for the issuance of visas for different countries.
- The implementers will carry the small flags of all the different countries and territories as a large flag (those who are at peace) + a large flag of the host country (where the project is running).
- As well as, the project other than hiking and running will include interviews, lectures, conferences, meeting great people and also celebrities, visiting charities and participation in humanitarian actions in each country and territory, and also reflection of cultural commonalities and positive characteristics of people around the world.
The Flag - front (Size=100x50cm) / (Physical map of the world + the messages)
The flag - Back (Size=100x50cm) / (The small flags of all the different countries and territories as a large flag)
T-shirt - Front
T-shirt - Back
The general list of requirements for the five years and in 256 countries and territories is as follows:
- Water, food and related items
- Kinds of shoes and sports clothing + project T-shirt (for different climatic conditions) + flags of countries
- Hotel and motel, or inflatable bed, sleeping bag and tent, and related equipment (in case of non-availability of hotels, motels and lodgings)
- Facilities and digital appliances (laptop, tablet, GPS, mobile phone and international SIM cards, solar and electrical charger and extra batteries, unlimited access to the Internet, etc.)
- Personal hygiene products, various kinds of medicine and first-aid kit according to environmental conditions and climate of each country and territory
- Various tools used in long walks in desert, mountains and forests (for certain circumstances)
- Tickets and Transportation
- Travel Insurance
- Obtain visas for various countries
- Providing charitable and humanitarian plans
The following people may accompany the developer of the project, or cooperate with him through virtual connection, teleconference, etc.:
- Physician / medical consultant
- Documentary filmmaker
- Expert in 3D movies
- Photographer and reporter
- Editor of the text of reports, lectures and interviews
- Author, designer and editor of the books
- Financial advisers
- Consultants in various matters
- Travel guides
- Coordinators with individuals and institutions around the world
It is noteworthy that accurate estimate of the expenses is impossible, because the costs will be variable due to various circumstances, quality of goods and services, number of colleagues, and also in various countries and regions and over a few years. And here has been considered minimum facilities; however, peripheral expenses are anticipated according to potential problems too.
And generally based on an approximate estimation the cost of project implementation (+ salaries of main cooperators) will be about $1 million for five years and in 256 countries and territories, and also about $1 billion to achieve the humanitarian project goals.
- In any case, all the expenses will be recorded and provided to the sponsors during the journey, or the list of needed equipment and accessories will be provided to the sponsors to be prepared all the requirements under the supervision of them.
- The cost of basic facilities to start of the project in the first two countries is about $15,000.
- It is noteworthy that the $1 million does not include the cost of the project to produce the 3D documentaries + the cost of printing and publishing the 3D collection of photo books.
- The project implementer will not accept any type of financial gain for himself from any person, group, organization or government, except for the original cost of the project implementation and to achieve the humanitarian project goals under the supervision of the love foundation and United Nations, because this is a humanitarian action, and also to protect the neutrality in a fully transparent process.
Based on four methods:
- By sponsors in different countries (the organizations, institutions and individuals who are supporting humanitarian actions)
An exquisite 3D photo book (titled "Global Love Culture") will be designed and released about each country or territory.
The book will include contents and pictures about the project of "hiking and running in cities around the world" and "humanitarian actions" in the respective country or territory. (For example: the book of "Global Love Culture in France" for France, or "Global Love Culture in South Africa" for South Africa, etc.)
The book will also include information of the most prestigious charitable and humanitarian centers, supporters, sponsors, and project partners in that country or territory.
It is notable that these books will be published free of charge with a circulation of 25.600.000 copies worldwide.
In this way, we hope that to be collected much financial assistance to achieve the humanitarian project goals around the world. And all individuals and organizations which wish to support the international humanitarian project, they can be sponsors of the project in exchange of insertion of their information and services (+ type and amount of their financial support) in the book.
- It is worth mentioning that the spiritual benefits would be more than direct financial interest in this way.
- The books will be donated to the best of libraries, universities, charities, political officials, celebrities, spiritual teachers, etc. all over the world. The hope that it will encourage indirectly hundreds of millions people who help to achieve the humanitarian project goals around the world, to the extent possible and within the framework of the project and in the long term.
We will try to make a 3D documentary series based on the project and with cooperation of one of (or several) TV channels and a number of leading international documentary filmmakers. And in this way we will have part of the exclusive right of the documentaries. We will attempt to show and sell the documentaries around the world, and the earnings will be spent to achieve the humanitarian project goals around the world.
- The 3D documentary series will be produced in 256 episodes, each of them about 15 minutes
In fact, it will be based on expansion of the view of our oneness and divinity; and encourage others to allocate a portion of their income or time to help and serve each other and others under this project, and based on an unconditional love.
If there are some problems about adequate funding to continue the project:
- The project will be paused temporarily, trying to attract enough sponsors and then the project will continue
- Funding by installment and attracting small sponsors
- Time spent in each country and executable programs will reduce to decrease the costs
- Planning to supply the costs according to differences of geographical, cultural and social circumstances and opportunities in each country
If some countries do not allow entering the developer and project implementation:
- Trying to the project be implemented first in other countries, then request again for project implementation in these countries
- Repeatedly, the request will be posed according to the changing political, social and cultural conditions during the 5 to 15 years of project implementation
- The project will not be implemented, if there is no possibility of project implementation in a certain country, but on behalf of its people, the project will be implemented in another country (that has more cultural commonalities, or in an area that many immigrants from the mentioned country are resident and live there).
For example, it may try to the project be implemented on behalf of the people of North Korea in South Korea or another country, if North Korea does not allow to enter for the project implementation in there.
If there is war and insecurity in some countries and regions in the entire period of project implementation:
- The project will not be implemented in situations of conflict and insecurity in a country, but in another country (that has more cultural commonalities, and among refugees from the war-torn country), on behalf of the people of war-torn country.
For example, the project will be implemented for Syrian people among Syrian refugees in Turkey, Lebanon, Jordan, etc.
It is better the project be implemented in each of them as much as possible; however, being present in the geographical areas is not a necessary condition. Because the main purpose of the project is for being present among people of the 256 countries and territories to become familiar with their culture and problems, not meeting geographical areas.
So if there is a restriction on the implementation of the project in a particular country, the project implementation based on being present among its immigrants and refugees in another country will be enough for a general familiarity with their culture and problems.
- As a 3D documentary series in 256 episodes, each of them about 15 minutes
- In the form of a 3D photo book series in 256 volumes